Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Little index finger.





Been very busy with Jaydee's One year old birthday celebration. And it's happening in 5 days!


My sisters is helping me with the preparation as well.. so i really don't why I am always complaining I'm busy. So many things to be done actually.


Anyways, recently he has been able to walk a few steps without support. He learned how to point at things, everything and anything! He points at wherever he wants to go. He points at things he love. He points at the phone when he wants to talk on the phone. He points at the ice cream man downstairs and shakes his hands in the air like "ling ling ling". He points at the door when he wants to go out. He just made use of his new found skill very well because Mummy would give you anything and everything I can.


Oh dear, he is growing so fast that one day I just casually ask "Where is your nose baby?"... thought he would ignore me like usual. He pointed to his nose. Smart smart.


Sneak peak of whats coming up for his birthday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

HI! LEAVE A COMMENT AND I WILL REPLY!