Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Blow my whistle mom!

Sounds wrong but No. Heres the story.

My baby seems to be the nonchalant kind. He is an intelligent boy which makes him really inquisitive. I can't say its a bad thing but its gonna be a huge headache when he grows a little older. Right now, he seems to be learning so fast.

I was feeding him lunch yesterday and he or rather we have the habit of giving him things to read or play during mealtimes to keep him entertained because TV is a no-no. Still practising the "no-leaving-highchair-during-meals" rule.

As usual gave him all the things we could find around the house. Then I passed him a whistle which I thought nothing about, he usually just shakes the whistle or throw it away even after teaching him how to blow it. Then he held the whistle and pointed it to my mouth like "Mom, blow it for me please.". With that baby look... I was taken aback, jaw literally dropped.

He has also learned how to blow the whistle. Hoping he will know how to blow his first birthday cakein a few weeks time!

Is my son even eleven months old?!











No comments:

Post a Comment

HI! LEAVE A COMMENT AND I WILL REPLY!