Monday, August 20, 2012

GROWING UP SO FAST!





Selamat Hari Raya~ Brought my maid and baby Jaydee to Mcdonalds with my sis and mum yesterday. Treat her to mcbreakfast!

Jaydee Boy first mcdonald and he loved it so much! Kept asking for more scrambled egg and more pancake!

-------------------------



Today, I realized he finally learned how to sit up by himself while on his tummy. So fast... he done it before once and never do it again until today he did he it a couple of times. So happy!


------------------------------


And last few days he finally learned how to stand up by himself in his cot. So heart pain to see him bumping his head around the cot but that is only how he will learn to get up by himself.


-----------------------------

Last Friday I went over to my sis house to stay! And missed the first time Jaydee say mama :(

Today, he was in his walker alone watching tv. I woke up to his blabbering and he saw me once I walked out of the room. Then he raised up his hand and went "bla rahh ahh ahh ahh."

I said "NO! Call mama first then I'll carry you. MAMAAAAA!" .

And he said : "MAAAMAAAAAMAAAMAAA!"

But I doubt he know I'm mama lol


-----------------------------


He is learning from us so fast. He knows how to shake his head when we say no no. Wondering if he knows if we meant no. But when he doesn't want his milk or food he will shake his head. AHHH, thats my boy! Smarty smarty boy!




























No comments:

Post a Comment

HI! LEAVE A COMMENT AND I WILL REPLY!