Sunday, August 5, 2012

My little baby!

For quite sometime, he has learned to do the fake cry. When he doesn't want to drink milk or eat, or when he wants to be carried.

Today he was feeling quite tired despite taking an hour of nap in the afternoon. So after milk, he cried because he wants to be carried to sleep.

Usually my Maid will carry him up sleep or pat him on the bed till he sleeps. Before I hired her, nobody was allowed to carry him to sleep, even my mother and mil. So he will just play or talk until he falls asleep himself.

But after I hired her, she love to carry him and now he has to be carried to sleep.

Anyways, she's the one putting him to sleep so I guess whichever way she's comfortable to put him to sleep then she can do it. Downside is, I have to train him to sleep on his own again before she goes back to Indonesia..

Out of point actually.. So today I decided to take a picture while he was feeling grumpy because it wasn't even a real cry! Look at him! So cute, I just wanna hug him whenever I see the picture!



No comments:

Post a Comment

HI! LEAVE A COMMENT AND I WILL REPLY!