Friday, September 14, 2012

BENTO MADE WITH LOVE FOR MY BOY!


First attempt at making Bento box and it was a successful one. Rushed it out in the morning for my boy to bring it to school!


Just kidding. I have two precious boys in my life - the big one and the little baby!


Of course for the big one, my small one can't swallow that well yet. But recently gave him a few mouth of rice and he love love love to chew. Maybe thats why he always cry when eating porridge.

Anyways, I wanted to make Stewie Griffin from Family Guy because husband used to like him a lot but difficulty level 101. And I had only like an hour to prepare. This is no joke, so much work to do. But I made it easy!

Broccoli, egg, carrot, corn - dump all into a pot to boil.

Sausage, bacon, asparagus - dump all into the toaster.

Rice - boil

Ham, lettuce , tomatoes - raw

Teriyaki Chicken and carrot - throw the chicken, throw the carrot, teriyaki sauce and stir!

Then bam, bam, bam ... DONE! MADE WITH LOTS OF LOVE! 

(Kitchen in a mess, thank God I have a maid who doesn't complain about the mess we always make but instead laugh about it.)

* Don't worry baby, you will have your share soon. Grow some teeth for momma first! *











As usual, papa with baby in front of the laptop during work.








Mummy making someone look like a girl again...
Retro boy !









Then I came home one day from work and found a bee in my room!
BUZZZZ!







Safety precaution~



No comments:

Post a Comment

HI! LEAVE A COMMENT AND I WILL REPLY!