Saturday, September 8, 2012

HAPPY 9 MONTH OLD BABY JAYDEE~




Jaydee turned 9 month old yesterday! <3









He is cruising in his baby cot and sofa now. Confidently supports himself with only one hand while standing and his face only says one thing : "LOOK MOMMA, ONE HAND!". Sometimes he would lift both hands and surprisingly he stands on his own for bout 3 secs. Yes, I'm proud of you sweetheart.


My little cow posing like a ballerina.











A TRIP TO THE SUPERMARKET & FIRST RIDE ON THE TROLLEY!











No idea what Papa is doing. 

"Give the cap back to the kid dude! "








I'm glad it was a rainy day so he could wear his beanie.
He looks so adorable in it, like a korean boy.

FYI: A aunty just asked if my boy is from china this morning, SERIOUSLY?










"SO CRAMP IN HERE MOMMA! I HATE THIS PRAM!"

He cries whenever I wanna put him in. The only way to stop him from wanting to come out is to move the pram.

"GOD **** IT!! MOVE IT MOMMA OR IM COMIING OUT!"






Recently crawling like a spider boy. And he learnt to sit up by himself while crawling!







This boy sure loves electronic gadgets a lot. He can just watch sit on papa's lap to watch him play and not move around, Tsk tsk tsk.









"HI BABA, I AM MOO MOO, NICE TO MEET YOU."








 This was the sleep giggle he did that day <3

Sometimes he would give out a cry for a sec while sleeping. Bad dreams baby? 






Always my angel...





BTW, I just added a tagboard so leave me a note or comments. Anything nice!


Love,
Mummyk


No comments:

Post a Comment

HI! LEAVE A COMMENT AND I WILL REPLY!