Sunday, October 7, 2012

Happy 10 month!


Dear Son,


As you are having your afternoon nap, mummy is writing to wish you Happy 10 months old baby. I have two thick Insurance book to study, I wish you would sleep a little longer today.. because when you're up talking and shouting your language, all I wanna do is play and crawl around the house with you.











Two more months to your Big One, everyday you are growing a little taller, a little bigger, a little naughtier and I can see the daddy temper in you. Very bad temper but mummy still loves you even when I yell no.

Can't believe how fast you are growing, soon you'll be standing on your own, soon you'll be learning to speak.. at the rate you are blabbering now, probably you'll be able to speak soon. Soon, you will be calling mummy and papa. And soon, hopefully soon you will grow some teeth. Come on baby, its 10 MONTHS ALREADY. I will give you dentures if your teeth doesn't comes out by 1 years old ok?

I love how you cling on to us when you refused to sit down alone. I love how you call mom mom mom ma maa ma when you see me lying in bed because I'm down with gastric flu and can't get up to hug you. I love your hands when you wave goodbye with your little fingers open and close. I love how you shake your head when you hear no no.
I love how you sit and smile after every awesome nap you have to tell us "I had a great nap, now feed me some delicious food and I won't protest!" 

And when you grow a little older, mummy and daddy need to stop sniffing your chou chou like druggie.




And Jaydee, you need to top grabbing everyones face like your toy.







Everyone complained when you give your scared face.. but don't stop showing this face because this is your signature face and I love it so much!








Don't stop melting my heart with your smile baby.







At 10 months


  • Eating rice
  • Cruising
  • Crawling on fours
  • Knows how to wave goodbye

Thats all I can think of now! Jaydee is awake so got to go for now!



Lots of love,
Mummy k

No comments:

Post a Comment

HI! LEAVE A COMMENT AND I WILL REPLY!