Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Sorry Baby!



Was down with a stomach flu last Friday. This was the worst bug that I have gotten before. Seriously, just wanna stab myself and die from all the vomitting. Every 15mins one time, I couldn't take it and went down for a jab.

Was bed ridden the whole day and papa brought Jaydee to bed to sayang me. Not like he knows.. Cos he just keeps stepping and crawling all over me.

Recovered the next day and finally get to hug my baby!

Little did I know.. Next day bil and mil caught the stomach flu too.

And worse thing could happen. Woke up Monday morning to baby Jaydee vomitting his milk. Oh god... But his is mild. Considering he can still crawl and be so active. Just vomitted his porridge last evening and doc confirmed he has the flu.

Sorry baby! If mummy was stronger. You wouldn't have to suffer with the vomitting and sickening diarrhoea that stinks so much. Get well soon and we shall go swimming ok?





Jaydee waving goodbye before I leave for work. Baby, if you can talk and ask me to stay home when you're sick.. I'd gladly do so!



2 comments:

  1. Oh we can't blame ourselves too much, coz we don't want it to happen in the first place. Get well soon Jaydee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Geraldine! He has recovered already!

    ReplyDelete

HI! LEAVE A COMMENT AND I WILL REPLY!