Sunday, October 21, 2012

Innerself.

Being a mother seems to bring out the best of me. I'd do things that I wouldn't do for anyone.. Go an extra mile just for him.

I am not the kind of person who does things with effort. I do put in effort but usually it's just like if I'm gonna give a birthday card. I'd be like "ok get a card, pay like 3 bucks for the card and write dear Xxx , from jermaine.". Well that's just me, probably the old me.

Recently baby has been enjoying all the things I cooked and baked. I do research for hours before finding a good recipe that has lesser sugar, lesser salt etc.

Jaydee loves eating bread.. And commercial bread are added with alot of unwanted ingredients so I baked.

Then I made Pau. Failed three times. Never in my life I'd bother to try again after failing it.

Today, I made pancakes and he loved it! Toddler Recipes from food-4tots.com

Mothers.. They just want the best for their kid.


2 comments:

  1. The pancakes look great I should do it soon :) And yes, the infamous pumpkin bao!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Geraldine! It was meant to be fluffy pancakes but it was flat like hell. Try! Food-4tots.com has a lot of interesting recipes!

      Delete

HI! LEAVE A COMMENT AND I WILL REPLY!