Thursday, October 18, 2012

Surprise Sunday!




A typical Sunday is when I wake up and laze around with hub and baby boy on bed for awhile till his meal time. I get to feed and bathe him on weekends.. That's what I always look forward to on weekdays.Then after lunch we'll be crawling around the whole house. Playing, watching tv, reading books and eating again.










On Sunday, It was my maid's actual bday. Surprised her with a cake in the night. It was a normal sponge cake with fruits topping. But that is really not a normal cake, it was made with love by mummyk!


Saturday, I decided to head back to mum's home to bake Jaydee a loaf of bread. Been wanting to try the recipe for quite sometime, failed though. It looks awesome but not sure if its edible haha! Then I also made banana muffins for Jaydee's tea time. Also, I baked a cake for my maid.. She didn't know at all because she thought I was baking muffins for Jaydee.



 
 
 
 
 

 





She was so touched and 'pai seh' when we celebrated for her and told me "thanks mam, made with
love.".


First time I employed my own maid, lucky for me, she takes care of my son so well. Takes care of the housework, cooks and does everything for the day before she sleeps. Doesn't complain on night feed. Gets 7 hours of sleep a day and refused to take a nap when she finishes her housework. Take a few minutes bathe because she know spore water is expensive. Leaves the better food for us because she scared there is not enough for us.


Well.. I think she deserves all the love from us.







 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HI! LEAVE A COMMENT AND I WILL REPLY!