Thursday, August 30, 2012

Most Awesome Week after 4 months~

I am having a week long break before I start my new job! Been spending the last few days with JD and I'm definitely enjoying it!

I still try to take care of him without my maid's help although most of the time she wants to do it.. I know her love for my boy is so deep... but sometimes mummy just wants our alone time with baby.

I can't put him to sleep because he's too heavy to carry and I have no idea how she puts him to sleep. (Note to self: For my 2nd child, no more carrying of baby to sleep even if anyone wants to! NO, enough is enough.)

I used to rush home from work so I can give him his evening feed.. but he is so naughty that it is so hard to feed him nowadays. And last resort is to carry him to drink his remaining 100ml of milk. No, I highly don't recommend anyone to carry and feed their babies... because it would become a habit.

However, I still get to bathe him and usually I bathe him on the weekends. He love to bathe so much that when I get him out of the tub he would tear the house down with his screams.

Feeding him during mealtimes is fun yet tiring sometimes. But no I'm not complaining! I love mealtimes too just that sometimes he refuse to open his mouth to eat. What I learned in the past 1 week is to wait for his cue, if he is done he would open his mouth. When he doesn't want anymore, he would give the no-no head shake. (Usually my maid would house his mouth to put the food in but I realized he doesn't like anyone to force him.)

As much as I want to be a SAHM, its kind of impossible now... maybe a few years time I would take a break from working. But I would have already miss all his the most important years on motherhood :'(


P.S: Babyboy just did the sleep-giggle this morning!





No comments:

Post a Comment

HI! LEAVE A COMMENT AND I WILL REPLY!