Friday, August 24, 2012

Take it off mummy!

Recently baby Jaydee has been crawling so much on his mat. He's doing it so well that it's so hard to catch him when he runs after a toy.

So since he can crawl so well without banging his head on the floor, I decided to bring him to a whole new stage - the floor.

He refuse to move when he is placed on the floor. Probably it's cold because it's marble floor.

Then the awesome mummy decided that I shall protect his tiny little perfect forehead from bumping on the floor al I turned him to a ninja with his blankie.

Turned out it didn't work!!

Jaydee must be thinking : "Thanks so much "awesome" mummy for the brilliant idea!! Somehow I hit my mouth on the floor and I cried so Loud for some attention!"


Present you my little ninja boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HI! LEAVE A COMMENT AND I WILL REPLY!